Thanks so much for the shout out Kym!! You are such a good friend to me!! I'm lucky to have you!! Miss you tons and good luck in the drawings, I really hope you win something!!
I have been married 11 yrs. to my best friend,Jared. We have 4 darling kids-3 boys, and 1 princess. I am blessed to stay at home with my little ones, who never make any messes, or loud chaotic noise. I am most happy when my house is not cluttered (I gave up on spotless). I enjoy making crafts, late night talks with my hubby,and most of all listening to my little ones play together.
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the shout out Kym!! You are such a good friend to me!! I'm lucky to have you!! Miss you tons and good luck in the drawings, I really hope you win something!!
This is not a blog..... ha ha ha!!!
Post a Comment