Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Playin in the Rain





The other day when it rained, the kids and I went out in the rain and played. It was so satisfying listening to them giggle, and then Garrett's umbrella had to break and the pouting started. The poor kid, everything always happens to him. Such a funny kid. The other 2 ended up sharing their umbrellas with him, and then of course he was happy again. You can see Clay trying to fix Garretts umbrella in the background, he usually can, is whats funny. I sort of felt like a little kid again splashing in the puddles. I will have to say that cleaning up all the rainy foot prints on my hard wood floor was not as fun as the rain, but thats the consequence I was ready to pay for a moment of smiles.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad to see you finally made it to the blogging world!!

The Gilleland Family said...

I was so excited to see your post and that you have started a blog. I definately have to set a timer and limit myself on how long I sit and look at people's blogs! Your blog is absolutely darling. I need Nicole to give mine a makeover!